"Despite popular belief, the size of Shima's cattimus-maximus is not, in fact, the largest object in existence. At least that's true if you're talking about the entirety of the galaxy." -Danger Dolan
Can You Inflate A Balloon Underwater? | Dolan Life Mysteries is the 31st video and 20th episode on the Super Planet Dolan channel. It features Danger Dolan and Shima Luan. The description reads, "From how planes fly to what evolution is, we answer 10 of your most burning questions about life!" It features 10 questions.
The script can be found here and the video can be watched here.
- How do planes fly?
- Why does a year consist of 365 days and a day of 24 hours?
- What is the largest object and does it have the greatest mass?
- Why do some planets have less gravitational pull than Earth?
- How are diamonds made?
- Can you inflate a balloon underwater?
- What is the smallest known particle?
- What is evolution?
- Why do stars appear only at night?
- How many dimensional planes are there?